Barack Hussein Obama and the real world all around Israel

With the wins in Texas, Ohio, Rhode Island and Vermont, John McCain officially became the Republican nominee on March 4th, he has over 1,191 delegates: Now that Mike Huckabee dropped out of the 2008 U.S. presidential election race, my bookmakers finally paid out all bets I had on John McCain winning the Republican nomination for general elections. And the Clintons won three out of four states yesterday, just as I predicted. With all these results I'm not only richer but also much closer to fullfill my promise, that Barack Hussein Obama will under no circumstances become the next President of the United States of America. You may vote for him anyway, but please: Stop betting on him already - don't believe the hype, don't believe the odds!

Obama, still existing between Nostradamus, romantics and pseudo-romantics, is doomed to lose. The guy was and is connected to the wrong people and too bad ideas. Voters and even the biased press are catching up with his long hidden realities. He might be the favorite Democratic front-runner for crazy Liberals, radical Muslims, unexperienced kids, Israel haters, fearless Republican party leaders, Nostradamus and Mabus fans and those who can't stand the Clintons. But the real crowd of the undecided will get more and more problems with him as time and the insane momentum go by.

Things can't work out for him: He doesn't have enough experience to deal with problems in the Middle East, while his record is not sufficiently long to give a sense of security that he would be friendly to Israel. The things he has said about Israel in the past are at least concerning, and so is his intention to meet with the Iranian president. His supporters come from a sector of the population that is less supportive of Israel. The fact that his father is a Muslim might be problematic after all, while Muslims around the world want him to be elected so much and he still doesn't seem to understand the real meaning of the war on terror. Anti-Semitic comments by his pastor are bothering, and so is the fact that he is consulting with people like Robert Malloy, Susan Palmer and Zbigniew Brzezinski. In addition Obama's intention to withdraw the U.S. troops from Iraq is a sign of problematic policy, while he is (if at all) too liberal for the times we're living in and his promises are too hard to believe.

Besides all this a great majority of potential voters may not have any problem with Obama anyway, but the other candidates just seem to them to be a better choice. Consider these facts and recognize that there is not much left in politics for Michelle's husband Senator Barack Hussein Obama - he is not the Messiah or Antichrist and surely not worth a bet; has never been.


Now let us have a final look at Mrs. Michelle Obama, a woman I personally wouldn't wish for none of my friends as a first lady in private or politics and who might make Mrs. Clinton look like a cucumber between snakes: One shouldn't get tired to remember Michelle Obama's by now famous words about America, a country she has difficulties to be proud of, and one shouldn't be shy to compare these words carefully with things she said about her very own husband earlier in his campaign to a fundraiser in February 2007, before her handlers have convinced her to be more tactful since then:

»I have some difficulty reconciling the two images I have of Barack Obama. There's Barack Obama the phenomenon. He's an amazing orator, Harvard Law Review, or whatever it was, law professor, best-selling author, Grammy winner. Pretty amazing, right? And then there's the Barack Obama that lives with me in my house, and that guy's a little less impressive. For some reason this guy still can't manage to put the butter up when he makes toast, secure the bread so that it doesn't get stale, and his five-year-old is still better at making the bed than he is.«

New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd reported at the time, »She added that the TV version of Barack Obama sounded really interesting and that she'd like to meet him sometime.«

Now reread her speech about America: "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate (...) in my frustration and disappointment."

Now compare: »My house« and »my country«.

Nuff said. Maybe I should feel sorry for Barack. But I'm just not in the mood (yet).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama is burned toast.
The son of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. and grandson of Hussein Onyango Obama is finished in America's presidential election race. There will be lotsa whining soon, his complainers will take over - end of prediction.

But has really only B. Hussein Obama's name hurt him so hard while he himself never made any mistakes? Couldn't after all even in Israel a non-Jewish immigrant from Germany with the middle name Adolf easily become PM soon?
Way to go...

(I’m not Obama but Nostradamus, and I approved this message.)

Anonymous said...

I am not a Republican but I believe Obama has no chance of winning this. America isn't ready for such a change yet. They will trust the white, olderly man over the younger one THAT... I don't know about anyone else but everytime I hear OBAMA.. I can't help but think of OSAMA.. if you know what I mean? It is scary and I am not sure what this can possibly cause of our country. If I FEEL this way.. I am sure many americans feels this way. Maybe if I LISTEN to more of his speeches I will fear him less but at this point, I think this country.. is trying to make two steps towards a better tomorrow but is taking three steps in the opposite direction. All I do pray for is that whoever wins, will have a great affect on OUR PEOPLE IN AMERICA... and FINALLY LEAVE THE REST OF THE WORLD ALONE!! Unless they call for our help, we should NOT be in involved.